Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ohhhh the Corruption!

Well, was just informed by the chaps at the hobby shop that my pink horrors and daemon prince arrived today. My changeling model is (apparently) on back order, as with the remaining metal models it seems. Will have to pick them up tomorrow (they called me at 5:55, 5 minutes before closing time, go freaking figure) so gotta go tomorrow. An inconvinence for me, but oh well.

In real life news, sold a car today, had a guy drive in from Port Neches (for those of you not from Texas, its about 4 hours from Kilgore where I work. He really wanted his new truck heh). Made a pretty penny to pay bills and buy more stuff. I saw on the storm of magic page some models I would love, namely the chaos sorcerer and sorcerer of tzeentch in plastic, they look nice. May get 2 of them for my heralds when all is said and done. Would be better than using just a regular horror methinks. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment