Friday, June 24, 2011

6/24/11 - A New Day

Well, here we go. Day one into the first of many here at Tales from the Warp. Today also marks the start of my new job. I was working for the local Honda Dealership in Tyler, until a disagreement with my general sales manager led to the two of us mutually agreeing that I no longer needed to call that place home. 2 1/2 years I gave to the company, and slowly saw it degrade into the pit that it is today. But no worries, I am now working for Buick and GMC here in Kilgore and commuting in the mornings. For those of you who do not know, Kilgore is roughly 45 minutes from Tyler. But it is less hours, less people, friendlier and less hostile enviroment.

Today also marks one week since the order for my daemons. They should be in today, and we have our weekly 40k meet out in Whitehouse where me and my other fellow gamers (can you believe there are only 9 of us in this little town?). I ordered a box of Pink Horrors and a Daemon Prince. Already have Chaos Warhounds to use as Khorne Flesh Hounds and some LOTR Army of the Dead troopers for Plague Bearers. I will give you all an update, should anyone choose to follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment